Officially a Blogger

Since I am a newbie in the world of blogging, let me start off by saying that I am not really sure why I made such a drastic move of making my own blog, When I started reading a bunch of fashion blogs, I got so interested in how they do it and what goes in their mind while writing and coming up with their looks. The amount of patience they have was amazing! I salute all the bloggers out there for being patient enough to write and come up with so many amazing ideas. 

The thought of writing what you want and sharing your experiences every single day was such a great thing for me, I mean Who wouldn't want to express their selves right ? any way my aim for this blog is to show people that fashion is not only for the privileged people out there but also for simple teens such as myself. I wish you guys enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. :) rayban sunnies, WAGW crop top, Levi's shorts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BONOBOS FALL STYLE CHALLENGE

Summer Lovin'

17 and loving it!