A VISIT TO THE PAST

Yesterday, I visited our old house in the province. I just love coming there. I mean, who doesn't want to escape the busy city life for a while right ? When I was a kid, Me and my family always visited that house at least 3 times during the summer but when I was in high school, we only visited once or twice.
The view is breath taking! I just love sitting near this beautiful dam. Of course, I just had to take pictures of me and my outfit during my visit.;) 





so sorry for the low quality guys :)







  I didn't want to look too put together so I simply chose a simple white shirt with some cute skaterts skirt. haha I just brought the heels with me ;)


+Forever 21 top, vintage skaters skirt and Parisian heels.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BONOBOS FALL STYLE CHALLENGE

Summer Lovin'

17 and loving it!