Summer Lovin'

My little trip to Malapascua Island! One of the most famous beaches here in Cebu! If you guys are planning to come to cebu this summer, I highly recommend you consider Malapascua Island, trust me, It is very much worth it!  :)





Last month, we visited one of the most famous islands here in Cebu, Malapascua Island! I was so excited! . Finally, I was going to visit the place that I have heard so much about. I just found out about the trip on the day we were leaving & they didn't have any plans to take me but I was too persistent, haha, in the end, they just had to take me I guess I won that round! :) I immediately packed my stuff , I just grabbed anything I thought looked appropriate for the beach. Finally, it was time to go! They told me it was far but never did I imagined that it was going to be that far! haha. we left the city  around 2pm and arrived in our destination at around 7. We didn't really know what to expect and when we got to the place where we were supposed to ride the boat thing, it was already too late :( . There were no more boats because it was already 7 pm. We tried contacting the hotels in the island but it was fully booked. Ohh God! Lesson guys, If you're planning to go somewhere this summer, make sure you know everything there is to know about your chosen beach, and don't forget to book ahead for those who are planning an over night stay!. Good thing we found a tarpaulin that says: "Left by the boat? " and automatically the little light bulbs in our head went "ting!" haha. We decided to stay there for the night and just go to malapascua early in the morning tomorrow.  Ohh well, our trip didn't go so smoothly. When we got to the mini hotel, it was pretty nice actually. It had like a vintage vibe, but it's not fancy or anything like that, it's just a simple place perfect for one night. 










My only problem with that place was the slow service, but other than that, it was nice.





The next day, we woke up early and we all got ready for a whole day of fun under the sun. but before we left, we admired the view outside,we were in awwww at the beautiful sea side view outside the hotel.





at last! we were just on time. this time, I was pretty sure we wouldn't miss the boat ;)



when we were on the actual boat, I noticed that most of the people riding with us were foreigners. 




After a 30 minute boat ride, we FINALLY arrived in the actual island. The long trip was all worth it when I saw the beauty of the island. It was breath taking!









We rented 2 motorcycles so we could go around the island and we also rented a boat so we could go around the island, and by go around I mean AROUND haha. Island hopping :) It was one of the best place I have ever been to. I just love that place! Our trip there was definitely exhausting, but I would do it all over again. :) It was worth it! I won't bore you guys with my long speech, I'll just show you the pictures I took while I was there. ENJOY! 

















So when you come here, you know where to be :) xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BONOBOS FALL STYLE CHALLENGE

Happy go lucky

17 and loving it!