One lazy afternoon

Long time no post! haha. I know I haven't been an active blogger. I apologize dear readers! It's just that I was having so much fun watching a bunch of tv series in the internet that I became too lazy to blog. hehe. my apologies :) but hey, I'm back!

 
           I don't really leave the house often because we just moved here and I don't really know many people here so most of the time I stay at home and play with my dog. :D You might be wondering why I'm dressed that way, We just finished buying some stuff so I had a reason to kinda dress up ;) As you can see I'm wearing my most comfortable clothes. Since it's summer, I chose a simple outfit appropriate for this kind of weather. You should never be afraid to show some skin! just don't overdo it and always apply sunblock to protect your skin :)




     I'm not really into pets, but this guy is the only exception! I spent the afternoon playing with him,walking him and feeding him but I never get tired of doing these things because I always enjoy every minute with this fellow right here. I apologize for the low quality photos. They were taken with my phone :D







          Summer is not only about going out, it's also about spending some time with your family and friends. My dear readers, staying at home is not always boring, you just have to be more creative :)

     forever 21 top, Levis denim shorts, random bangles, havainas make your own flipflops, from australia belt, random fedora hat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BONOBOS FALL STYLE CHALLENGE

ALMOST OVER