ALMOST OVER

          I know what you guys think, I also wish summer wouldn't end so soon! It really breaks my heart to know that a few weeks from now, summer will officially end! what makes it even worse is the fact that I haven't really done anything productive during my summer break. I am also really excited to start the a new school year. I'm actually thinking of ways to make school more interesting and appealing to me so that I would enjoy this school year even more. This time, I'll try to be more cooperative when it comes to school activities because last year, I rarely get involve with school activities, I even skipped out on our Acquaintance Party last year haha. but not this year! haha. I will exert more effort this year! Well enough about that, before the end of summer, make sure you guys spend at least one whole day with your family! because summer is not only about going to the beach and having fun, it's also the perfect time for us to be with the people we love, we don't have to spend a lot for us to enjoy our family's company, just a simple lunch or dinner with them would be perfect. Yesterday, I was extremely happy to finally spend some quality time with my family. I value each time I spend with them because it's very very rare for us to get together with the presence of both my parents. When your parents are separated, you value every moment you're together.






          We had a simple Lunch date at Co Jordan. I just love this place! great food, spectacular view and you  can even go fishing if you like. haha This place has always been a favourite when it comes to spending time with my family. There are so many people who come here especially on Saturdays and Sundays. 



  My SISTER taking my little cousin out for a walk :)











   I picked out a simple look this day. Most of the pieces I'm wearing are pieces that I re-invented. My top was originally a 3/4 sleeve shirt, I simply cut out the sleeves and tied the end to make it more modern. Over all I chose something that I thought was not over the top for a simple get together with the family. After this, we all went to SM Consolation. It was a really simple day but for me it was one of the best. It doesn't matter where you go, as long as its with the right people :) 


       Top from Australia, Belt from Ayala, Skater Skirt from Ayala, shoes from primadonna, sunnies from some random boutique & bag from nine west

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BONOBOS FALL STYLE CHALLENGE

Summer Lovin'

One lazy afternoon