Happy go lucky


Hey guys! It's been awhile haha. Today is the official start of a new semester fun! (sarcastic voice here) haha. It's time to bid farewell to our beds and vacas and start saying hello to books and teacers. Huuhhh. I may not be too excited about that but I'm still looking forward to meeting new people and classmates haha. Decided to post these photos wherein I was extremely happy and excited. Haayy these were the days. Of course on an awesome day like this I decided to wear something feminine and something that is very age appropriate. Here I'm wearing an off-shoulder top which is a must have this year and a simple flowy brown skirt which practically goes well with almost anything. I don't always wear clothes that are too feminine but that day was so perfect that I thought "hey, why not wear something that fits this awesome weather, right?" Of course I wore a simple rubber sandal to compliment my effortless look which makes it look more comfortable and simple. This is the kind of look that anyone can pull off :) carefree and youthful exactly what I was going for ;)
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BONOBOS FALL STYLE CHALLENGE

17 and loving it!