BONOBOS FALL STYLE CHALLENGE



Hey Guys!  Have you all heard about this awesome brand called  Bonobos? Well if you haven't you should definately check them out! For their Fall collection I was challenged to come up with an outfit or a style-board that would complement some of the looks from their new Fall Collection of Men's suits. Of course, I took on that amazing challenge!









Bonobos is a clothing brand focused on delivering great fit, high energy, and superb customer experience. Launched in 2007 on the Internet with its signature line of better-


fitting men’s pants, Bonobos is now the largest apparel brand ever built on the web in the United States. In 2011 Bonobos extended offline, launching Bonobos Guideshops, e-commerce showrooms that deliver personalized, one-to-one service to those wanting to experience the brand in-person. In 2012, Bonobos expanded its distribution partnering with Nordstrom, bringing Bonobos apparel into select doors nationwide and to Nordstrom.com. Across channels, Bonobos is focused on delivering a well-targeted brand promise: world-class fit, an innovative shopping experience and an energetic brand spirit. Bonobos was named "One of America’s Hottest Brands" by Advertising Age, "Best Men’s Pants" by New York Magazine, one of Inc. Magazine’s "20 Awesome Facebook Pages" and was awarded Crain’s "Best Places to Work in New York City". I was so excited and I thought long and hard on what kind of look that would compliment their amazingly designed suits. It was so hard for me to choose a suit that I want to compliment because all their suits were just amazing! But I finally made my decision and here it is


:)



I chose this look because I felt like this would compliment my chosen outfit. I chose to wear my cocktail dress that was tailored for my 18th birthday. I thought it would be the best fit for this perfectly tailored suit







Thank you so much Bonobos for inviting me to your Fall Style Challenge! :) I had so much fun with this and I feel so honored to be part of this. here are some of the looks for their Fall collection. Enjoy! :)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy go lucky

17 and loving it!